Works with Business Development team to support practice growth and clinical program expansion. Working in
collaboration with Executive Director, Business Development, this position coordinates efforts involved in evaluating
and completing practice acquisitions and the development of new programs as appropriate. This includes
determining financial and operational feasibility of practice acquisitions and growth. Must be able to analyze
complex information and communicate well with management and physicians. Must be able to execute due
diligence and transition plans. Working knowledge of physician practice operations and financial reporting is
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
1.Manages the business planning and due diligence process related to acquisition and development of
physician practices as well as growth of new clinical programs. Works collaboratively with Clinical ,
Operational and Financial teams for the same.
2. Has working knowledge of reimbursement processes, managed care contracting and physician compensation
3. Manages the development of practice acquisition modeling.
4. Participates in meetings centered on discussions with physicians and key office personnel related to
5. Works closely with hospital and service line leadership across the health system to coordinate efforts and
resources as appropriate.
6. Interacts regularly with System Corporate Services including Finance, HR, Marketing, CPBS, Facilities, Real
Estate and Planning departments.
7. Attends meetings as required and participates on committees as requested.
8. Establishes and maintains good relations with NEMG, YNHHS and YM colleagues.
9. Promotes philosophy of positive customer relations.
10. Works collaboratively with external resources as needed.
11. Manages the Business Analyst role in support of business development opportunities.
Participates regularly in the selection, training and motivation of employees as well as making managerial
decisions regarding hiring, terminations, promotions and/or transfers. Keeps employees informed as to
current NEMG policies, procedures and changes.
12. Conducts regular performance reviews of employees. Reviews job performance standards with employees
when necessary. Trains new employees and orients them regarding NEMG personnel policies and
procedures. Implements new procedures as the need arises and encourages professional growth.
14. Performs other duties as directed/required.
Bachelor's Degree required. Masters preferred
Knowledge of the principles and practices of healthcare planning and physician practice management sufficient to
manage, direct and coordinate the operation of a multi-specialty physician group practice. Knowledge of the medical
environment, physician group practice, managed care, healthcare contracting and regulations, and operational
systems. Excellent organizational and communication skills that foster trust, clear vision, mutual respect.
Knowledge of computer based information systems. Ability to manage and remain effective with multiple priorities
and to implement and support change as required.
Proven ability to structure and prioritize work to achieve specific deliverables in an environment of tight deadlines.