INPATIENT / OUTPATIENT
Outanding practice seeking an Board Certified/Eligible Pulmonologist to join their reputable and growing practice.
- Order diagnostic tests and discriminate between normal and abnormal findings and makes appropriate treatment decisions.
- Documentation of care in the medical record in keeping with the bylaws
- Board certification or eligibility with intent to certify required in Sleep Medicine and/or Pulmonology
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00 PM
Interested candidates are invited to contact In House Staff Physician Recruiter at: