To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, Business Development, the Manager, Physician and APC Recruitment will manage and oversee the daily operations of physician and APC talent acquisition functions across NEMG's community and hospital based divisions. The Manager will think broadly about deliverables and their organizational impact and will understand the importance of building relationships, achieving results, and attracting top physician and APC talent to NEMG. The individual will act as an employment brand advocate in order to connect key talent groups with opportunities at NEMG, facilitating external recruitment efforts and internal activities and goals. The Manager will be charged with building a cohesive Talent Acquisition team, working with NEMG Operations and Clinical leads and system leadership to develop the physician and APC recruitment planning efforts .
1. Develop a national physician and APC sourcing strategy, to serve all deliver networks and markets, focused on building an NEMG presence both in the market place and online, to attract viable candidates to work in our hospitals/physician practices.
2. Develop innovative strategies to identify in-market and national candidates for positions across the country.
3. Create a mechanism for rapid sourcing of candidates for needs identified across the system, coordinating with local teams to expeditiously fill open positions with high quality, well trained providers..
4. Provide management oversight and supervision to the Talent Acquisition Team
5. Work closely with Executive Director of Business Development, members of NEMG leadership and management team, and as needed, Hospital and Service Line Leadership, to coordinate development of recruitment strategies for each market.
6. Continually assess the viability and strengths of the physician and APC population, identify areas of opportunity and develop a strategic plan to acquire physicians.
7. Ensure physician and APC sourcing and recruiting programs support the organization 's strategic growth areas and identify solutions and opportunities that leverage all viable recruitment avenues and help achieve a best in class approach to physician acquisition.
8. Utilize metrics to understand what programs are adding value to physician and APC acquisition, what process improvements should be made, and what initiatives are needed.
9. Develop and foster relationships with medical schools, physician placement agencies and local chapter organizations to aid in the recruitment of physicians and APCs.
10. Work closely and in collaboration with Finance and Human Resources regarding Physician and APC compensation offers.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of education and experience. Master's degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Physician Recruitment. National certification in Healthcare Recruitment or related discipline or active member of state, regional or national association in related field preferred. Previous experience managing a talent acquisition function preferred, preferably on a national level.
SPECIAL SKILLS: Knowledge in recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, relationship management and Applicant Tracking Systems. Demeanor and the confidence to represent the company as a key internal leader and external ambassador. Highly flexible, relationship-oriented individual with experience in the direct development and implementation of physician and APC recruitment methodologies that have been proven drivers of improved business performance .
Presentation Skills - Have the skills to effectively communicate to an audience in a formal setting .
Business Acumen - Understands general business and financial concepts. Thrive in a matrix environment and promote strong teamwork across business groups and functions by sharing ideas and information. The position requires strong relationship management skills, high levels of resourcefulness , influence/organizational savvy, strategic vision, execution skills, and management presence.